New Arrangement of S1 Admission 3rd Interviews
In light of the coronavirus outbreak, we have opted to conduct our 3rd round of interviews online. Please pay attention to the following information:
- The revised interview schedule will start from 15 Feb and all applicants originally scheduled to come for interviews on three Saturdays in February will receive invitations again. Please note that the interview on 15th February is our first online interview so the number of applicants invited will be reduced to enable us to assess and adapt so that logistics of future interviews will be more efficient. More families will be invited to the Interviews on 22nd and 29th.
- The updated schedule can be found at the following link -
- This link will be updated every Tuesday by 4:00 p.m. Invitation emails will also be sent to the applicants at this time. You are encouraged to check the schedule and your email regularly.
- A computer or tablet with a camera and microphone is required for the interview. The platform that we will use is “Google Meet”. If you are using a laptop or desktop computer, you only need a web browser, preferably “Google Chrome”. If you are using a tablet, you need to install the app “Google Hangouts Meet”. A meeting link will be sent to the applicants individually 48 hours before the interview time. Our staff will test the connection with you 15 minutes before the interview time. Further instructions will be provided in the invitation email.
- The interview consists of two parts: an individual interview with the applicant followed immediately with parents invited to enter the room.
- Please ensure a private, quiet room that will facilitate the above expectations.
- Should you have any technical difficulties, please contact our general office, preferably by email
Thank you very much for your kind attention and cooperation.