As a Staff Member
- providing support and guidance for students with special needs
- supporting students learning activities
- providing administrative support to the Inclusive and Gifted Education Committee
- possess post-secondary qualifications
- are patient, positive and proactive
- have tutoring experience with secondary school students
- possess psychology, counselling and/or SEN related background would be an advantage
- immediate availability is preferred
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please submit an application with a full curriculum vitae, including present and expected salary by mail to: The Principal, HKUGA College, 9 Nam Fung Road, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Application: 21 June 2023
(Information submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only.)
|Provide consultancy to the audio, video & lighting system for the school hall|
- Setting of the budgets and writing specifications.
- Collaboration with various stakeholders to come up with the most feasible solutions for their specific needs
- Integration and coordination of technical installations within the school’ architecture
- Providing technical advice on audio, video and lighting systems in school settings
- Preparing the design risk assessments
- Familiar with various systems within the school campus such as electric power, data system capabilities, cable access location and HVAC components.
- Familiar with the integration of various systems such as control system, display system, audio system, presentation system, video collaboration system and network considerations.
- Experience in the school context is preferable.
Please send in full curriculum vitae, including the portfolio and expected salary, by mail to Head of Administration, HKUGA College, 9 Nam Fung Road, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong, or via email: email@example.com. Only suitable applicants will be notified for interviews. All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.
Closing Date: 31 May 2023